This summer may be the one for that day trip to Walt Disney World during your next stay at Sea Shells Beach Club.
A 24-hour event May 22-23 kicks off what Disney is branding their “Coolest Summer Ever”. The Magic Kingdom Park will be open 24 hours from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m., Friday May 22, 2015 to Saturday, May 23, 2015.
Guests are invited to come in costume and enjoy a selection of favorite attractions and entertainment. Plus, special event merchandise, food, and beverages will be on tap all night long to celebrate the start of summer (the coolest ever).
Even if you can’t make the May event, the Coolest Summer Ever promises season-long treats that will make a trip to the Disney’s four theme parks and two water parks even better.
- Frozen Fun: “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® June 17-September 7, 2015. Join all the characters of the movie for a royal processional, sing-along show, Frozen-themed treats and merchandise, and a Frozen fireworks display.
- Cool Thrill Rides: Both old favorites and new rides promise lots of action, including: The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith; and Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Weekends: Meet your favorite stars from another galaxy during Star Wars Weekends May 15-June 14, 2015 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New Restaurants and Shopping: Throughout the summer, new waterfront dining and boutique shops will appear in the Downtown Disney shopping/dining/entertainment district
- Epcot Entertainment: Expect new entertainment acts throughout World Showcase at Epcot.
- A Splash at Water Parks: Double your fun with a one-day water park ticket and park-hop between Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
Mickey’s world keeps getting bigger and bigger, and it’s just an hour from Sea Shells Beach Club. Make this an unforgettable summer for your family with a visit to Orlando.
Have you been to a Disney park? What’s your favorite attraction?