Please, Tell Us How We Are Doing Using our Comments Policy & Guidelines.
Here at Sea Shells Beach Club Blog, we encourage your comments. In fact, we need to them to help us develop content that you want to read and will find useful for your trips to Florida and visits to our resort. To that end we welcome your thoughtful posts. Our family friendly site has rules of engagement that we respectfully ask you to follow.
Sea Shells Beach Club Blog Comments Policy & Guidelines
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content or signatures are permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. If they are not, they link will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments may be edited or deleted without notice.
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
The Sea Shells Beach Club Blog Comments Policy & Guidelines is subject to change at any time. Sea Shells Beach Club Blog and Sea Shells Beach Club resort are not responsible for comments left on this site by other parties.
Thank you for stopping by Sea Shells Beach Club Blog. Be sure to tell us how we’re doing in the comments below!